Retirement Villages offer an alternative lifestyle to retirees (ie. Over 55), that is normally ideal and stress-free. However, due to complex and inconsistent nature of Retirement Village Agreements, Legislation and Regulations, all prospective residents must be made aware of their rights and obligation to prevent future risks.
Our firm has an extensive experience advising on retirement villages Contracts in ACT and NSW. We are able to advise you on:
- Legislative protections for residents of Retirement Villages;
- What to expect at a Retirement Village;
- Difference between a Freehold and a Leasehold;
- Recurrent Charges;
- Settling-in period;
- Exiting process/Departure fees;
- Deferred management fees; and
- Capital gains structure.
Please contact our office for more information and assistance